Monday, August 31, 2009

Prisoners Stop Whining


Is there anything more annoying than hearing a prisoner complain about the conditions of the place he now calls home? I must admit I am a sucker for all of those shows like Lockup, Lockdown, etc. I don’t know it’s just something about them us men watch, same like sports. My wife hates them. If they’re on I will likely watch it then and there, or record it to watch it later. One thing that irks the crud out of me though is to hear these supposedly “hardened” criminals whining on and on and on about “the man don’t give me this” or “the man don’t give me that.” I want to break my friggin’ TV set when I see that! I wish I could just reach through the TV and scream “It’s freakin’ jail you dummy!!!!! It’s not supposed to be a great place to live!” Ughhhh Then they go on and on about how the are still “human.” Not to me buddy, you are scum. They lose all credibility the moment they start whining… I’ve seen a scant few say “this is prison, I deserve it… etc.” I can respect that. Those others though I think actually make their plight worse in some way because they come across as even bigger idiots than before. Truthfully I’d let em’ all fry if I was in charge… most of them anyway. That’s another story though.

No comments:

Post a Comment